Well-known critic Robert Hughes called Australian Aboriginal art "the last great art movement of the twentieth century." Thankfully, this art movement continues to flourish in the twenty-first!
Founded in 2002, Booker-Lowe is one of a handful of American art galleries showcasing Australia's internationally-acclaimed indigenous art. The gallery offers its individual clients, interior designers and architects, and corporations and institutions quality original artworks, whether for the bedroom or the board room.
Booker-Lowe Gallery offers:
- Master paintings by leading artists from the Central and Western deserts, the Kimberleys, Lockhart River and the Cape York Peninsula [Booker-Lowe is the exclusive American rep for Lockhart River]
- Highly-collectible and affordable paintings by emerging artists
- Carvings and works on paper from Arnhem Land and the Tiwi Islands of northern Australia
- Fine art prints by indigenous artists from mainland Australia and the Torres Strait Islands
- Personalized worldwide searches for works by select artists and coordination of commissions of artwork for our clients
- Original artworks priced from under $300, all selected for their value (at Booker-Lowe, quality + price = value!)
- 11 am - 4 pm Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- By appointment at your convenience
Please call 713.880.1541 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special events, by invitation
© Booker•Lowe Gallery 2019, 4623 Feagan Street, Houston, Texas 77007 USA
Tel: 713.880.1541 Fax: 713.862.8364